5pm EST / 2pm PST REGISTER FOR FREE
Many Faces of Collaboration
Presented by Paige Jaeger and Bridget Crossman
Are you eager to collaborate with more teachers in your school but need some ideas on how to start? Have you touted the benefits of collaboration and found your colleagues are still reluctant to partner with you? Then join us for this hour packed with ready-to-implement ideas and encouragement! Paige Jaeger and Bridget Crossman will discuss tried-and-true strategies, from covert operations to global initiatives, to connect with teachers and others in your community to increase student learning. If you're looking to give a boost to your partnerships or are wondering how to teach your students information literacy competencies when struggling with classroom collaboration, then tune in. Be prepared to get inspired and leave the webinar brimming with new ideas for strengthening your instructional roles.
During this webinar we will discuss how to:
- Reach out and connect with classroom teachers
- Increase community collaboration and global-techno collaboration
- Wake up teachers to collaboration ideas
- Incorporate building goals to increase collaboration
- Promote reading collaboration
- Covertly collaborate with silo instructors...and more!
4pm EST / 1pm PST REGISTER FOR FREE
Extreme Author Visits: Going EXTRA for a Special Guest
Presented by Stacey Rattner, School Librarian
We all know that illustrator and author visits inspire students in the moment. How can you take it to the next level so they leave a lasting impact on everyone from your youngest kindergartner to your principal, parents, and even your most reluctant reader? In this webinar, Stacey Rattner, the "leaping librarian," will share all her tips on how to host an extreme visit in your school. Come away from this webinar inspired with easy-to-replicate models for schoolwide engagement, from mural creation to book birthday parties and more. The perfect time to begin setting the stage for next school year's visits is not September… it's now!
Gain ideas on how to:
- Foster initial connections in the publishing world
- Collaborate with teachers on advance preparation projects, that in turn will,
- Provide your guest and learners with one unforgettable school visit