Many Faces of Collaborationhttps://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=ED58DF8081463E
[Paige Jaeger and Bridget Crossman]
Are you eager to collaborate with more teachers in your school but need some ideas on how to start? Have you touted the benefits of collaboration and found your colleagues are still reluctant to partner with you? Then join us for this hour packed with ready-to-implement ideas and encouragement! Paige Jaeger and Bridget Crossman will discuss tried-and-true strategies, from covert operations to global initiatives, to connect with teachers and others in your community to increase student learning. If you're looking to give a boost to your partnerships or are wondering how to teach your students information literacy competencies when struggling with classroom collaboration, then tune in. Be prepared to get inspired and leave the webinar brimming with new ideas for strengthening your instructional roles.
- Reach out and connect with classroom teachers
- Increase community collaboration and global-techno collaboration
- Wake up teachers to collaboration ideas
- Incorporate building goals to increase collaboration
- Promote reading collaboration
- Covertly collaborate with silo instructors...and more!
Paige Jaeger and Bridget Crossman
Entry ID: 2195748